[IronPython] pasting into interactive console cause double-indentation

Pete Sheill psheill at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 17:03:21 CET 2006

Thanks for clearing that up.  Now I have a dilemma.  I love tab completion,
but not auto-indent.  I also tend to run the same few commands every time I
start up the interactive console to test something or other. E.g "import
winforms".  One reason people love emacs and vim is that they are extremely
configurable.  You can put your settings and startup commands in a config
file (.emacs or .vimrc) that is loaded automatically.  I would like the same
in the interactive console.

Thanks,
Pete