[IronPython] Bug in time.strptime?

Snaury snaury at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 19:42:54 CEST 2006

Hi Dino,

It seems that you just need to use DateTime.ParseExact and wrap those
random characters in single quotes and then it parses successfully. At
least I did it in the clr way and it worked:

import System
System.DateTime.ParseExact("July 3, 2006 At 0724 GMT", "MMMM d, y 'At'
HHmm 'GMT'", System.Globalization.CultureInfo("en-US"))