[IronPython] Reading configuration file from Interpreter

J. Merrill jvm_cop at spamcop.net
Sat Dec 9 22:57:22 CET 2006

I didn't see that anyone else responded, so I'll take a shot -- the DLL could be locating a configuration file not for itself (dllname.dll.config) but one for the .EXE that loaded it (exename.exe.config).  Given that you didn't tell us what the name of the DLL or configuration file is, that seems possible.

If you've found the answer, please let us all know.

At 11:52 AM 11/10/2006, erase_ego wrote
>I have a .NET DLL which reads a configuration file using classes in System.Configuration namespace. I am running methods in this DLL from IronPython interpreter. It is working fine except that it is not able to read the configuration file. I have the configuration file in the same folder as the DLL. I have used AddReferenceToFileAndPath to add a reference to this DLL. Any ideas. Thanks
[snip]

J. Merrill / Analytical Software Corp