[IronPython] status of 0.9.5

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 23 18:59:24 CET 2005

Great question. Actually, for the purpose of tracking what tests pass/fail/haven't run yet ... We created an IronPython wiki on Channel9.

Check the wiki at:
http://channel9.msdn.com/wiki/default.aspx/IronPython.HomePage

And the Python 2.4 test list at:
http://channel9.msdn.com/wiki/default.aspx/IronPython.RegressionTests