[IPython-dev] Qt console broken in trunk?

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 19:00:56 EST 2011

Fernando,

This is actually an import from pyzmq:

In [4]: from zmq.utils import jsonapi as json

In [5]: json.__file__
Out[5]: '/Users/bgranger/Documents/Computation/zeromq/pyzmq/zmq/utils/jsonapi.pyc'

So it looks like something is odd with your pyzmq install...unless for
some reason Python is putting  the IPython directory in you sys.path
so importing zmq picks up IPython.zmq instead of zmq (pyzmq).  Can you
look at your pyzmq install?

Brian