[IPython-dev] Is anyone going to euroscipy?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:52:01 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 3:13 AM, Thomas Kluyver <takowl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I've now worked out that I won't be getting there until the 26th (I'm
> staying for a few days after the conference), so I can't make it to the
> sprint days. If there are rooms available on the conference days, maybe we
> could grab a couple of hours in the afternoon - in particular, I notice the
> last talk on Sunday is scheduled to finish at 15.30.

I create a page on the wiki where we can track info about arrival
dates, sprint details, etc:

http://wiki.ipython.org/EuroSciPy2011

Anyone who will be coming to EuroScipy2011 and is interested in
working on IPython-related things, please add your name and
availability there.  Once we have a full picture of who's around and
when, we'll organize what to do.