[IPython-dev] Is anyone going to euroscipy?

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 06:13:13 EDT 2011

On 11 August 2011 09:29, Jörgen Stenarson <jorgen.stenarson at bostream.nu>wrote:

> > So I am now registered to go to Euroscipy next month, and I'm looking
> > forward to meeting those of you who'll be there. Is there any interest
> > in having a little IPython sprint? There's rooms available on the 23rd &
> > 24th for sprints, if people are there by then. 0.11 should be out the
> > door soon, so we could put in some work towards 0.12.
> >
> That would be fun. I'm arriving on the 22nd so I could do both days.

Sorry, I've now worked out that I won't be getting there until the 26th (I'm
staying for a few days after the conference), so I can't make it to the
sprint days. If there are rooms available on the conference days, maybe we
could grab a couple of hours in the afternoon - in particular, I notice the
last talk on Sunday is scheduled to finish at 15.30.

Thanks,
Thomas