[IPython-dev] Prefilter reorg ready for trunk

Walter Dörwald walter at livinglogic.de
Wed May 9 04:15:56 EDT 2007

Fernando Perez wrote:
> On 5/8/07, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Don't do it yet. I branched for 0.8.1 already, but let's wait for a
>> word from fernando when he's ready for the release. Should be any time
>> now - today?
>
> I'm afraid not until we hear from Walter on this one:
>
> http://projects.scipy.org/ipython/ipython/ticket/152
>
> I just discovered it today when testing the release with a mock
> install, to make sure everything was in the right place.  Other than
> this, I'm willing to put 0.8.1 out as it is.  Feel free to go ahead
> and merge into trunk the patches and other things that have been sent
> in, we'll cut the release from the 0.8.1 branch and will make a tag at
> that point.  This little patch can then be backported to trunk.
>
> Walter?

The help files igrid_help.css and igrid_help.html were supposed to be
installed in the same directory as igrid.py itself, because igrid.py
uses the following code to find the file:

filename = os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__), "igrid_help.html")

How would this work, if the files were put into the doc directory?

Servus,
    Walter