[IPython-dev] Prefilter reorg ready for trunk

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed May 9 01:12:25 EDT 2007

On 5/8/07, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio at gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't do it yet. I branched for 0.8.1 already, but let's wait for a
> word from fernando when he's ready for the release. Should be any time
> now - today?

I'm afraid not until we hear from Walter on this one:

http://projects.scipy.org/ipython/ipython/ticket/152

I just discovered it today when testing the release with a mock
install, to make sure everything was in the right place.  Other than
this, I'm willing to put 0.8.1 out as it is.  Feel free to go ahead
and merge into trunk the patches and other things that have been sent
in, we'll cut the release from the 0.8.1 branch and will make a tag at
that point.  This little patch can then be backported to trunk.

Walter?