[Inpycon] PyCon India 2023 - CFP is now Open!

Sanchit Balchandani balchandani.sanchit at gmail.com
Mon May 22 08:25:00 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone

Wanted to announce that PyCon India 2023 Call for Proposals is now open[1].
Here are some important details about the CFP:

- We've opened the CFP today, May 22, 2023.
- The last date to submit CFP will be August 5, 2023.
- The final agenda will be published on September 4, 2023.
- We will also have rehearsal talks to prepare speakers and content,
details of which will be discussed later and announced
accordingly.

If you've any doubts or thoughts regarding the above, please feel free to
respond here or reach out to any of us on [Zulip][2] #2023/discussion
stream.

We have also announced the Call for Proposals on our social
media[3][4][5][6]. Please help us spread the word so we can get even more
amazing talks this year.

Once again, we look forward to all your support in making this year's PyCon
India a grand success.

Best
Sanchit

[1]: https://in.pycon.org/cfp/pycon-india-2023/proposals/