[Inpycon] PyCon India 2023 Logo & Typography

Sanchit Balchandani balchandani.sanchit at gmail.com
Wed May 17 00:32:23 EDT 2023

Hello everyone

To gather input and votes from the community, we have created a Github
> Discussion Poll. We kindly request you to provide your inputs by 5:00 pm
> IST, 16th May 2023. Based on the feedback received, we will proceed with
> launching the logo and moving forward with the website design.

Thank you very much for providing your valuable input. Based on the inputs
received, Option-1 seems to be the clear winner. We are currently in
discussions with the PSF trademarks team to obtain final approval for the
usage of the logo. Once that is completed, we will proceed with launching
this year's logo.

Thank you once again for your support.

Best
Sanchit