[Inpycon] Ticket Prices

Dr. Vijender Kr. Solanki spesinfo at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 04:19:52 EDT 2023

Rishav Ji
Pls don't anguish; such a price will make this event an elite-class event and only for some. The USP itself is business-oriented instead of common for all.

At such a price they could easily afford at Taj-Vivanta, I am surprised that they chose the university.

RegardsVijender Kumar Solanki, Ph.D.,
Faculty of Computer Science & Engineering, CMR Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, TS, IndiaEditor- IJMLNCE, IJHIoTCo-Editor - Ingenieria SolidariaM.No +91-9911-513-926 &  +91-9052-000-926https://sites.google.com/site/vijenderkrsolanki/