[Inpycon] [THREAD] PyCon India 2020 Weekly Update - Week 19

Kumar Anirudha anirudhastark at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 09:58:48 EDT 2020

On Fri, 11 Sep 2020 at 17:42, Nabarun Pal <pal.nabarun95 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Every Workgroup lead is expected to post their updates for this week
> to this thread before Friday End of Day IST. We request the community
> to provide us with their inputs.
>
> **Note:** In the previous week's update, most people had top-posted on
> the thread. Please read this ->
> http://www.shakthimaan.com/downloads/glv/presentations/mailing-list-etiquette.pdf
> to have a primer.
> PS: Please remember to send plain text emails and use inclusive
> language in your updates/comments.
>
> Here are the Technology Workgroup Updates.
>
> Recurring Tasks:
> - Blog update
> - Website update
> - Junction maintenance
>
> Updates:
> - Started cross-team discussions for online conference badges
>   - Designs are complete
>
> Blockers:
> - None

DevSprints Update:

- So far, we've 4 projects submitted. View all the projects here:
https://github.com/pythonindia/inpycon2020/wiki/List-of-PyCon-India-2020-Projects
- We need more python open source projects. If you're a contributor or
maintainer to an active project, this will be a great opportunity to
get a remote audience involved in your project.

Read more about Devsprints here: http://bit.ly/inpycon20-devsprint

If you've any questions or feedback about Devsprints, please feel free
to reach out to me.