[Inpycon] [THREAD] PyCon India 2020 Weekly Update - Week 19

Sukanya Mandal sukanyamandal06 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 08:57:52 EDT 2020

** Diversity WG Updates **

With the confirmation of the conference platform - we have started planning
on diversity related events.

As of now, the following events have been confirmed -

   - PyLadies India - "Bring your own Lunch"
   - PyLadies India - "Speed Mentoring Sessions"
   - A session on Neurodiveristy. To learn more about neurodiversity please
   refer to the following presentation -
   https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/12quRH86SndZoTs8SljELjRv6G4qSgLz1RBPzlhrh608/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,
Sukanya Mandal.