[Inpycon] Placeholder website for PyCon India 2019

Sivasubramanyam A sivasubramanyama at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 22:49:06 EST 2019

Hello everyone,

I have updated the placeholder design -
https://astronomersiva.github.io/inpycon2019/.
Please take a look again.

To address some of your concerns, this will be built with a static site
generator. The code
is being hosted at https://github.com/pythonindia/inpycon2019. We will
create issues
on the repo and request for contributions once the site design is complete.

Regards,
Sivasubramanyam A
www.sivasubramanyam.me