[Inpycon] Placeholder website for PyCon India 2019

Dheeraj jha Dheeraj at thedijje.com
Mon Feb 18 12:32:32 EST 2019

Hi Mailing
Agree with Noufal, 2009-2018 archive on in.pycon.org is amazing. I am
eagerly waiting and not sure if 2019 website will be open source to
contribute and update, i'll do my best in that.
About placeholder site, its darker & seems like placeholder page of the
non-existent domain at first glance.
Lets put the logo and some basic stuff along with links to the previous
Pycon as well.
Let's keep the site open and clean.