[Inpycon] Invitation to join PyCon India 2019 Sponsorship Workgroup

Sayan Chowdhury gmail at yudocaa.in
Thu Feb 21 09:24:30 EST 2019

> Hi Sayan,
> Thanks for bringing this up. The idea of permanent workgroups was a
> start, but we need to set up the required resources and infrastructure
> for the workgroups to seamlessly work across multiple editions of the
> conference. I don't think this has happened.
>
> The previous year's members are more than welcome to join the workgroup.
> Atleast for sponsorships we have already contacted them as well. But,
> this form is still required, for people who would like to join the
> workgroup. So we would like to have a unified approach, where new
> members and members from previous years can sign-up, indicating so.
>
> The best we can do is send out individual mailers to previous year's
> members and check if they are still willing to continue in the workgroup.

Absolutely. Sponsorship is a complicated and challenging job. Last
year, the team did a good job with handling the huge budget of PyCon
India. It will be good if we have some of them around in the team to
help.

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://words.yudocaa.in/>
GPG Fingerprint : 0F16 E841 E517 225C 7D13  AB3C B023 9931 9CD0 5C8B