[Inpycon] Invitation to join PyCon India 2019 Sponsorship Workgroup

Sayan Chowdhury gmail at yudocaa.in
Wed Feb 20 15:14:38 EST 2019

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 8:47 AM Senthil Kumaran S <stylesen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We had generous sponsors over the years for PyCon India and this year is
> no exemption without sponsors. In order to co-ordinate our efforts to
> get sponsors for PyCon India 2019, we are forming a Sponsorship
> Workgroup. In order to be part of this workgroup, we request you to fill
> out a form given in the following link:
>
> https://goo.gl/forms/vkmpvjz3DgvjWUOv1
>
> Everyone is invited, Lets form a strong sponsorship workgroup and build
> the bases for this year's PyCon India!

Why are we forming workgroups again? Anand C proposed workgroups[1]
with the intention to have the workgroups remains the same over the
years. You can always add or remove WG members based on their
availability each year.

[1] https://mail.python.org/pipermail/inpycon/2018-February/011793.html
--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://words.yudocaa.in/>
GPG Fingerprint : 0F16 E841 E517 225C 7D13  AB3C B023 9931 9CD0 5C8B