[Inpycon] Call for Volunteers || PyCon 2016

Peeyush Aggarwal peeyushaggarwal94 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 14:17:32 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone

We have got an overwhelming response from the community on their part of
registering as volunteers. In case you have missed the mail or someone in
your knowledge is interested volunteering for the event, kindly register at
the given link [1] as soon as possible.

Also need to make a specific mention about of volunteer category - Day
Care. We have added this category as we thought it needs a separate
attention.

All those people who might help us managing the day care facilities are
requested to register.

Thank you

Regards
Team PyDelhi