[Inpycon] Dev Sprint discussion at Volunteer Meet

Sayan Chowdhury sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 11:39:55 CEST 2015

Hi,

We had our PyCon India 2015 Volunteers meet. The key points discussed
for Dev Sprint were -

1. We will be opening up the Call For Proposals (CFP) for the Dev
Sprint in coming days. After the CFP opens -
  a. The volunteers will be in lookout for potential mentors and will
be contacting various open source organization to get more mentors to
submit their proposal to CFP.
  b. We had opened up an Survery Form to get an estimate of the
participants who will be coming to the Dev Sprint and people who are
willing to mentor. We will be contacting the people who expressed
their interest on becoming mentors.
  c. Share on social media and groups to get more proposals.

2. We are planning to conduct some local Dev Sprints in different
cities around the country which will help us give us more outreach and
identify more mentors/projects. We request local user groups to come
forward and conduct dev sprint in their cities. This will help us to
find good projects, mentors and volunteers.

3. Setup guidelines for the submitting CFP.

4. Find more volunteers who can help us conducting the Dev Sprint.
Interested volunteers can follow this link[1].

[1] http://bit.ly/dev-sprint-volunteers

--
Sayan Chowdhury, Artisan
sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org | sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com