[Inpycon] Media Partners

Anand Reddy Pandikunta anand21nanda at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 20:06:26 CEST 2015

Hi,

PyCon India is largest tech conference in India run by volunteers.
It attracts the best Python programmers across the country and abroad.

There are many people/companies out there who are not yet aware of this.
We need to do our best to get good media coverage and reach them.

In today's meetup, we had a discussion about this and had few suggestions.

- Write some blog posts about event.
- Reachout for influential bloggers.
- Reachout for magazines/newspapers.

Please share some bloggers, magazines or any other medium which You
think will be helpful in spreading a word about PyCon and reach for a
wider audience. If You have any other suggestions also, please share.

Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ujEtCyeeX1JluYL53o5Zrlguu35fyg6Ehe5WV474RSg/viewform?usp=send_form

Regards,

Anand Reddy Pandikunta (@ChillarAnand)