[Inpycon] Experiences from Pycon Australia and more keynote speakers

Lakshman Prasad scorpion032 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 12:13:59 CEST 2013

Since everyone seems to like to have Kenneth, I'd like to call, email and
confirm him as another keynote speaker. In the meanwhile, we can decide if
we want to make this a "closing keynote" on day 1 - which seems like a good
idea; or have it go along with one of the other keynote with Armin or
Kiran, in the morning.