[Inpycon] Minutes of Meeting for organizing PyCon 2013.

vijay vnbang2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 07:08:38 CEST 2013

>Workshop:[pycon]
>> Anand will visit NIMHANS to identify 5 places  for conducting workshops
>
>> We would need a volunteer for managing the workshops end-end.
What does it entail end to end do we want an individual with a group of volunteers to manage a single track ? with all the freedom of planning given to this individual or we will get 5 people who want to volunteer for this activity with instructions on how to get this done ?

Volunteer need to check with workshop tutors on there needs for the workshop and make sure required stuff are available before workshop starts. This will help us to make arrangement if we missed out anything.

> We would need a volunteer for monitoring internet all the three days.
i do not want to do this this year , but can always lend a hand when needed.
 - We need to go to NIHMANS and check Internet Line is work as we had line issue last year .