[Inpycon] Minutes of Meeting for organizing PyCon 2013.

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 06:55:19 CEST 2013

> *
> Workshop:[pycon]*
> > Anand will visit NIMHANS to identify 5 places  for conducting workshops
> > We would need a volunteer for managing the workshops end-end.

What does it entail end to end do we want an individual with a group of
volunteers to manage a single track ? with all the freedom of planning
given to this individual or we will get 5 people who want to volunteer for
this activity with instructions on how to get this done ?

> We would need a volunteer for monitoring internet all the three days.

i do not want to do this this year , but can always lend a hand when
needed.

> >  Annapoornima agreed to be one of contact persons for enforcing code of
> conduct.

yes this is an addition to the things we will be doing for the first time
, need to talk more about it in open an let participants know something
like this exists . we will extend our support in enforcing the same and
have a happy and peaceful event hopefully.

> *Panel Discussion:*
>
> > Role of Python in education - Lead by Noufal

will discuss about it on the thread Noufal started

> > Python3 - Lead by Dhananjay Nene

i did not see much details about it when was it decided , what are his
plans , what help is needed in this activity.

-Satya