[Inpycon] Blog post on panel discussion

Kartik Singhal kartiksinghal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 03:19:32 CEST 2013

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 10:12 PM, satyaakam goswami <satyaakam at gmail.com>wrote:

> Still would like to see one teacher who makes living as a  teacher in
> schools  today , would like to hear this teacher ask the other panelist
> what are the difficulties they as teachers are facing on the ground . may
> be this can be a starting point  for further intervention by community to
> fill in the grey areas that comes out of this discussions .
>
> no offence but the panelist  i see have done remarkable in there
> respective fields as careers but the ground reality in schools is different.

One name comes to mind, who could have been a good part of the panel -
Sumita Arora (@sumitaarora <https://twitter.com/sumitaarora>). She is one
of the most famous authors of CS textbooks for classes 11/12 for CBSE.
Also, her textbook for class 11, *Computer Science with Python,* has just
been released <https://twitter.com/SumitaArora/status/350245653034708994>and
will be a major influence on how Indian students will learn Python.

I don't know if it is too late to rope her in at this point (or if she will
be interested) but I can get her email address if community shows interest.

--
Kartik
http://k4rtik.wordpress.com/