[Inpycon] PyCon 2012: Venue?

Abdul Muneer abdulmuneer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 05:48:58 CET 2012

People tend to bring in their novice friends to give them more exposure (at
least I plan to do so :-) ). The comfort level of the our friends will be
greatly impacted if we keep the beginner section far away.

Option 2 should be fine if we ply enough buses on peak hours and then a
regular service on every hour or so.
Regards,
Abdul Muneer