[Inpycon] PyCon 2012: Venue?

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 05:31:48 CET 2012

> This remains a problem for [Option 1 - Vishwabhavan] . This would totally
> be addressed by [Option 2 - Lavale]. This would become much less of a
> problem if we go with [Option 3 - Vishwabhavan + SICSR]

Do we have demographics from last years conference? if we have a
considerable number of out of pune people then option 2 wouldnt hurt after
all. (these are people who spent a couple of grands to reach pune they
surely wouldnt mind spending a few hundred rupees to reach this venue).

option 1, option 2 are +1s for me and option 3 a strong -1. and if it means
we will have to curtail registrations to just 400 people then so be it.

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.in | Blog: