[Inpycon] venue for 2013

Elvis Joel D'Souza me at elvis.co.in
Sun Dec 9 16:12:33 CET 2012

We did discuss it on our mailing lists, the only issue is that the halls
are situated too far apart. I think MS Ramaiah had similar issues.

PESIT does have an excellent volunteer
base<https://sites.google.com/site/pesopensource/>(so far,
for <http://ayana.pes.edu/> events
<http://spaceupindia.dhruvaspace.com>
at<http://hashcode.studentnokiadeveloper.com/>
PESIT <http://mitdi2013.pes.edu/>) and python awareness (November was
PyMonth<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEhCYlVLUTdBVzFfdDJpanh0YmVtYmc6MQ>at
PESIT) which we can leverage

If someone is interested in taking a look at the campus, I can help. But in
my opinion, the 100+ capacity halls are scattered