[Inpycon] venue for 2013

Niyaz Puzhikkunnath niyazpk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 06:24:16 CET 2012

If Nimhans is affordable as Vijay says, then why can't we finalize on that?

BTW I am kind of late to the party, but was PESIT ever considered? I think
they have at least one big hall for keynotes (and popular talks) and a
couple of seminar halls. The lecture halls are also supposed to be at least
as spacious as the Dharmaram ones.