[Inpycon] Zed won't be able to make it.

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu May 5 13:38:05 CEST 2011

Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> writes:

> 2011/5/5 Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com>:
>> On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I just got an email from Zed today. He won't be able to make it for the
>>> conference due to his day job.
>>>
>>> I'll keep the list posted on developments.
>>
>> I just got a reply from Steve Holden saying that he won't be able to
>> come down because of a clash with Djangocon that HoldenWeb conducts.
>> Any other suggestions?
>
> How about David Beazley?

[...]

He's a good speaker and hardcore hacker so a good option.

One other option that comes to mind is Raymond Hettinger (who I haven't
really spoken to but don't mind mailing anyway).

--
Too much of anything, even love, isn't necessarily a good thing.
		-- Kirk, "The Trouble with Tribbles", stardate 4525.6