[Inpycon] venue

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 09:20:05 CET 2011

> So that means that ppl from Delhi must also garner similar feelings if is
> held in Chennai or Bangalore. You cannot bear north Indian food for two
> days!! and you expect ample participation from python enthusiasts in Delhi.
> Also, you expect everyone from Delhi would be knowing someone in Chennai.
>

> And you are one who talk about making a All India Python Conference.. what a
> joke.

Whoa! calmdown people. this is not even remotely close to the topic.
the problem is distills to this:
irrespective of whether there is a active local user group or not,
there needs to be active volunteer support. these are two things that
are completely different. If Delhi can show the strength then we would
be happy to oblige and take the conference to Delhi. i think the
entire bit about we are not okay with the local food was in a lighter
vein, lets not over emphasize that.
the problem Chennai, is facing right now is to see if it has an active
volunteer base. volunteer base != size of user group. volunteerbase==
number of people willing to put time aside to run on the ground and
organize the conference.

This topic is already a bit touchy lets not openly flame. please.

/kausik

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee