[Inpycon] Tutorials

Roshan Mathews rmathews at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 04:52:00 CEST 2011

Don't flatter yourself, I was arguing for the sake of the conference.

If the college is going to be asked about this then should be phrased as
"we'll have a three day conference, with paid tutorials on the first day,
and paid presentations on the next two. Is that okay?" No point phrasing it
in a way that makes it look like we expect them to say no.

But this is only relevant if it has been decided that the tutorials are to
be paid for. Is the only objection to paid tutorials the fact that the
hosting college might have a problem with this?