[Inpycon] [X-post] : PyCon India artwork

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 08:17:36 CEST 2010

I've set up Google analytics for the site I think the site
advertisement needs work.

Unless someone here *really* has an objection/suggestion, here's what
I'm going to do.

 - Use the PCI_*.png badges  from the badge page
(http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndia2010/Badges - The fourth set)
as our official badges and promote them on twitter and the main
website. Get people to link back to the event using the badges.

 - Use the runner up logo from last year and change the 2009 to 2010 -
(http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIndiaLogos?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=VipinChandran01.png).
We'll put this on the main website and I'll vivify the official
twitter account and start tweeting.

So, if you have some concerns etc., this is the time to speak out.
I'll do the above two things by the end of the day.

Thanks

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Santhosh Divakar
<santhosh.divakar at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Okay. Do we have any comments on the badges? Should I set up a poll to
>> decide which one gets used?
>
> I like the second set with the image with names -
> ['pycon-i10-a','pycon-i10-s']. It seems to have a correct dose of
> understated elegance and flashiness.
> I also vote for the fourth set of images with names - ['PCI_supporter',
> 'PCI_speaker','PCI_attendee'].  I find it nicely small and 'hep'.
>
> I did not like the first set with the snake creeping upwards. I like snakes,
> infact I love those beautiful things, but this logo seems to be an overkill.
> Just my opinion.
>

> -Thanks
> Santhosh

~noufal