[Inpycon] [X-post] : PyCon India artwork

Santhosh Divakar santhosh.divakar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 10:33:05 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay. Do we have any comments on the badges? Should I set up a poll to
> decide which one gets used?

I like the second set with the image with names -
['pycon-i10-a','pycon-i10-s']. It seems to have a correct dose of
understated elegance and flashiness.
I also vote for the fourth set of images with names - ['PCI_supporter',
'PCI_speaker','PCI_attendee'].  I find it nicely small and 'hep'.

I did not like the first set with the snake creeping upwards. I like snakes,
infact I love those beautiful things, but this logo seems to be an overkill.
Just my opinion.

-Thanks
Santhosh