[Inpycon] CFP draft for review

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 17:15:12 CEST 2010

> 1. Duration - Since we accept only 30/45 mins talk, why note make this
> a drop down with only these 2 choices ?

OK. Will do it tomorrow.

> 2. I had added "Description" in the CFP for detailed outline for reviewers
> plus notes. It is not possible to review a proposal with just a summary
> which we say should not be more than 100 words. This is required
> in the interface.

It is not clear to me. Do you want a description/notes field only for
reviewers? The interface for reviewers is not built yet and I'll
include that field when I build that.

> 3. Can we have a "topic" category which lists the main topics I have
> in the CFP which the user can select then ?

OK. WIll do it tomorrow.

> 4. Does it make sense to generate a unique ID for a talk that is
> submitted ?

Will be ready by next week.

The URL for talks will be like talks/12-how-to-run-pycon.

Anand