[Inpycon] Registration system [was] Budget estimates

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Thu Apr 22 03:33:24 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 21 Apr 2010 10:05:35 pm Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> This is about whether we should spend precious time on hacking
> software or whether we should spend it getting more important aspects
> of the conference ready. It'd be a pity if talented people like
> yourself and Anand spent time working on the app

I have asked this before and have to ask it again - where are the bugs in
fossconf? what is there to hack on? all these things have been ironed out -
please check out the issue list at bitbucket. All that is needed is to
customise the css and we are ready to go. And of course hosting - we have
three offers, so we can have three mirrors. And btw, it is not *my* app - no
one needs my permission to work on it and get the css ready. As far as I know
there are three ready to use branches, mine, theju's and the one on pinax.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves