[Inpycon] PyCon 2010 - Let's get started

Ramdas S ramdaz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 08:57:37 CEST 2010

> We don't have any delegates as of now and I don't think you're going
> to get many votes either way.  What are the pros and cons? That would
> be a better starting point IMHO

Sponsorship is an important criterion and also is the number of delegates
who will attend...

Some sponsors will prefer a location over other. At least most small cos
will do. But it won't matter to a larger company an IBM or Google.

If I remember right, last year we had an official offer from Chennai Python
User Group including A/C halls etc. We must wait for their reconfirmation
and status of interest

> --
> ~noufal
> http://nibrahim.net.in