[Inpycon] Society updates

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 07:03:01 CET 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 12 Nov 2009 11:12:13 am Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
>> > Any news? Anand. You mentioned that you had some contacts which we
>> > could speak to? Anyone?
>> >

>> got a shortlist of 3 people, am checking them out
>>
> btw, I understand a Kannada translation has to be made for filing. In my
> experience of the legal fraternity in Bangalore, they always make a total dogs
> breakfast of the Kannada translation - those lawyers that understand English
> do not understand Kannada and vice versa. Can someone here stand by to do the
> translation? (Pradeep G - hint, hint)

Once we get a lawyer and start, I'm sure I can ask some of the guys on
the list who are fluent in Kannada (or even some other friends who are
from Bangalore) to pitch in when it's needed.

I atleast want to get a quote on how much it will cost etc. and get
the ball rolling. Otherwise, this whole initiative is going to fizzle
out. You know the drill.

--
~noufal