[Inpycon] Society updates

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Thu Nov 12 06:49:16 CET 2009

On Thursday 12 Nov 2009 11:12:13 am Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> > Any news? Anand. You mentioned that you had some contacts which we
> > could speak to? Anyone?
> >

> got a shortlist of 3 people, am checking them out

btw, I understand a Kannada translation has to be made for filing. In my
experience of the legal fraternity in Bangalore, they always make a total dogs
breakfast of the Kannada translation - those lawyers that understand English
do not understand Kannada and vice versa. Can someone here stand by to do the
translation? (Pradeep G - hint, hint)
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves