[Inpycon] Website completion

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue Jun 2 02:55:58 CEST 2009

bug tracker: http://bitbucket.org/theju/fossconf/

>    We need a hard deadline. I had initially mentioned 7th June. I need
> your guarantee that by then, the following will be done.
>    0. None of the pages crash with an error 500.

90%
>    1. The CSS/ design is complete.

not in my hands - Sree has volunteered, but I have not heard from him since
then
>    2. The site has a blog.

what do you mean by blog? the site has ability to make posts and comments on
posts. I do not think you have tested/looked at that. If this falls within the
definition of 'blog' then it has a blog. Otherwise no.

>    3. The setup is rooted at in.pycon.org/2009 and we have a
> redirection from the main domain to /2009.
>    4. The site runs with debug=False

these two are ok

>    If you feel this is unrealistic, we need to evaluate other options.

that is up to you.

--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves