[Inpycon] Website completion

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:18:44 CEST 2009

Hello Kenneth,
   Issues are coming up for the site and while I have your assurance
that you're on top of things, I need to get some clarity in to things
so that we can move onto the next stage.

   The absence of a public bug tracker prevents us from knowing for
sure if there are critical issues still pending with the site. I see a
couple of mails mentioning crashes (I saw one myself and mailed you).
There are also some minor usability issues.

   We need a hard deadline. I had initially mentioned 7th June. I need
your guarantee that by then, the following will be done.
   0. None of the pages crash with an error 500.
   1. The CSS/ design is complete.
   2. The site has a blog.
   3. The setup is rooted at in.pycon.org/2009 and we have a
redirection from the main domain to /2009.
   4. The site runs with debug=False

   If you feel this is unrealistic, we need to evaluate other options.

Thanks

--
~noufal