[Inpycon] ChennaiPy Bids For PyCon India 2010

vid vid at svaksha.com
Wed Dec 16 17:51:38 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 04:30, Ramdas S <ramdaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let me clarify, see we may have calls from other cities too tomorrow. I am
> There was earlier an inquiry from someone in Delhi who wanted to do it in
> Delhi.

Great, they (or anyone else) can float a proposal on this list and
things could be discussed openly by those interested.

> I was under the impression that once a society is formed, then there need to
> be a formal call for a meeting from an office bearer.

gee...why is a community decision being outsourced to a committee?
please dont fossilize and put power in a few hands, byfar the easiest
way to push volunteers away and had others not questioned this i'd
have been looking for an exit.

--
|| vid | http://svaksha.com ||