[PyHealthcare] Python in Healthcare communication channels

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:30:47 CET 2011

After about a week in existence, this mailing list has 47 members.
That's a good start but there are probably more people who might be
interested if they knew about it.  Those of you who do
blogging/microblogging might want to let others know.

We have a wiki page on python.org which can be used to document links
to useful resources.

    http://wiki.python.org/moin/HealthCare

Please bookmark this page and feel free to contribute to the wiki
(you'll need to create a login).

I think mailing list + wiki, along with a bit of outside promotion, is
probably all we need right now to grow this community. What do you
think?