[GSoC-general] Request for Contributor Opportunity in GSoC 2023

pranjalb21 pranjalb21 at iitk.ac.in
Fri Feb 10 14:01:01 EST 2023

Respected Mentors,

I have been informed that you are looking for some good contributors
interested in participating in Google Summer of Code 2023 . I am
therefore writing this mail to get an opportunity to contribute to your
organization. I am passionate about programming and have sufficient
prior programming experience. I believe I would suit your interests very
well, and if selected, I hope that I would be able to make a worthwhile
contribution to your organization while gaining good exposure. I am also
attaching my resume displaying my current skills and knowledge along
with this mail for your reference .

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the
possibility of contributing to your organization in the upcoming GSoC
2023 program.

Best Regards

Pranjal Bhardwaj
Second-Year Undergraduate