[GSoC-general] GSoC: apply for Kivy plyer

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Wed Mar 23 03:20:38 EDT 2016

Hi weihuang,

Hopefully the Kivy folk have found you here and gotten you an answer,
but if they haven't you should try asking your question on the
kivy-specific mailing list here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/kivy-users

I'm also cc'ing Akshay at kivy, their sub-org coordinator, who may be
able to direct you further.

  Terri