[Flask] Auto reload Models in Flask-script shell (ipython)

Jeffrey Levesque jeff1evesque at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 07:42:07 EST 2017

Hi Graeme,

I'm on my cell, so not very good for typing.  This is the flask unit testing method I use:

- https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-python-test-framework/answer/Jeff-Levesque

Granted, I'd look at the repositories master branch, since minor things may have changed.  Also, if you find my approach is bad, please correct me - input is always great.

Thank you,

Jeff Levesque
https://github.com/jeff1evesque