[Flask] User connected as an associated user on a Linux server

David Baumgold david at davidbaumgold.com
Fri Apr 21 09:41:10 EDT 2017

Have you looked at PythonAnywhere? https://www.pythonanywhere.com/ It might be exactly what you’re looking for.

DB

On April 21, 2017 at 9:38:52 AM, Christophe BAL (via GMAIL) (projetmbc at gmail.com) wrote:

Ideally I would like to propose in a secure environment the possibility to play with merly all the functionnalities of Python. I am thinking of this as a dream because I know that a lot of problem can appear.

I would also like to use git in backend via an easy to use interface. In that case the user will not know that I use a user Linux session.

C.