[Expat-discuss] junk after document element at line 2053

Dan Bolser dmb at mrc-dunn.cam.ac.uk
Sun May 16 18:50:49 EDT 2004

junk after document element at line 2053, column 0, byte 107114 at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/XML/Parser.pm
line 185

I get the above where the first xml document ends and the next begins.

I am trying to parse the file with perl XML::Parser

I want the parser to simply keep going past the first document and onto
the second...

Could I just wrap the whole file in XML document tags?

Sorry for my ignorance, but how can I do this?

Suppose file1, file2 and file3 all contain multiple concatenated XML
documents, how do I create a fourth file (file4) to 'pull in' file[1-3] ?

This sounds familiar, but I have ~ zero XML experience.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Dan.