[EuroPython] EuroPython 2014 Feedback Results

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Fri Oct 10 11:39:40 CEST 2014

Hi Filip,

we are aware of Andreas' blog post, but have intentionally not
entered into a discussion, since we're focusing on next year's
EuroPython conference using a new organizational model which
addresses the issues we've found with the past model.

Regarding the location for next year, we haven't decided anything
yet, but are actively discussing with several teams to see
whether they would like to participate in the EuroPython 2015
organization as on-site team in the context of the new
workgroup model.

If any other teams are interesting in entering discussions with
us, please contact the EPS board.

The choice of location will then follow a similar process as
in previous years. The CFP will include the details.

Regards,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
Director