[EuroPython] Pricing (was Re: Work on Call for Participation for EuroPython 2015 has started)

Stefanie Lück luecks at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 10:53:09 CET 2014

You are right but it is difficult to decide which days to join and to book
a hotel (much cheaper in advance), if you don't know the program or when
your talk is scheduled.

It's was just a suggestion and I don't see a waste for the half days since
there are so many people continuing to talk, meet and exchange...